Joseph F. Agnelli, III, is a co-founding partner of Agnelli Law Offices, P.C. Prior to founding Agnelli Law Offices, P.C., Attorney Agnelli established his own solo law practice, Agnelli Law Offices, LLC, focusing his practice in general civil litigation, including personal injury and business litigation. Prior to being a solo-practitioner, Attorney Agnelli spent several years as managing attorney of a large commercial litigation law firm in Rhode Island. At Agnelli Law Offices, P.C., Attorney Agnelli focuses his practice representing individuals in workers’ compensation cases, personal injury cases, Social Security Disability cases, and Accidental Disability Retirement cases.
Attorney Agnelli is a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group, and the Worcester Young Businessmen’s Association. Attorney Agnelli is a graduate of Nichols College, magna cum laude, and University of Massachusetts School of Law. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the State of Connecticut, the U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Areas of Practice
Other Practice Areas
- General Negligence
- Civil Litigation
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 2008
- State of Connecticut – 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut – 2013
- Supreme Court of the United States of America – 2020
- “Computer Programs Under the United States Intellectual Property System: Sui Generis Legislation is Needed,” University of Massachusetts Law Review, Vol. 3: Iss. 1, Article 4 (2008).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Worcester Young Businessmen’s Association, Member
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group, Member
- Massachusetts Annual Workers’ Compensation Seminar, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE), 4 year Contributing Author and Panelist
Awards and Recognitions
- The National Trial Lawyers, “Top 100 Civil Plaintiff” – 2019 & 2021
- National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers, “Top 10 Under 40” – 2018 & 2019
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group, “Nation’s Top Injured Workers’ Attorneys” – 2018 & 2019
- American Institute of Legal Counsel – “10 Best Law Firms, Workers’ Compensation” – 2019