Under Massachusetts Law, individuals who miss work and require medical treatment as a result of a work-related injury, condition or disability, may have a right to collect their lost wages and have their medical treatment paid for by their employer’s worker’s compensation insurer, which all employers are required by law to maintain. If you have been injured at work, or have developed a condition or disability caused by your work environment or daily work responsibilities, please call the experienced attorneys at Agnelli Law Offices, P.C. for a free consultation today.