First Annual Hockey Fights Cancer Benefitting Why Me & Sherry’s HousePosted by Agnelli Law on 02/28/2023
On Saturday, November 5th , the Worcester Railers hosted its first “Hockey Fights Cancer” night at the DCU Center. The goal was to benefit Why Me & Sherry’s House, a non-profit organization, in its ongoing effort to provide suitable temporary housing and support to families of children who are battling cancer.
We, at Agnelli Law Office (ALO), were extremely honored to be a part of this wonderful evening by sponsoring the special game jerseys worn by the players, which we later auctioned off with proceeds directly benefitting Sherry’s House. Kudos to the entire Railers organization, a longtime supporter of Why Me & Sherry’s House, for putting on such a worthwhile event.
Visiting Sherry’s House
On December 22nd , we were invited, along with Stephanie Ramey, President of the Railers, to Sherry’s House in Worcester for a tour of their facility on Pleasant Street in Worcester. Director Rebecca Kuczarski gave us an enlightened firsthand look at what is, and has been, a most remarkable living environment, designed to provide families from all over the world a place they can truly call a “home-away-from home” while dealing with the travails of childhood cancer. We salute Rebecca and her wonderful staff.
To learn more about the incredible work and history of Why Me & Sherry’s House or to take a virtual tour yourself of Sherry’s House please visit their website at whyme.org.
- Railers Fight Cancer Night on November 5th, 2022
- Worcester Railers Mini-Stick Giveaway Sponsored by Agnelli Law
- The Worcester Railers and Agnelli Law, Team Up!
- Let’s Go Worcester Railers!
- Worcester Railers Mini-Stick Giveaway Sponsored by Agnelli Law - February 28, 2023
- First Annual Hockey Fights Cancer Benefitting Why Me & Sherry’s House - February 28, 2023
- Agnelli Law Once Again Partnering With The WooSox For 2023 Season - February 16, 2023