Worcester Railers Mini-Stick Giveaway Sponsored by Agnelli LawPosted by Agnelli Law on 02/28/2023
At home at the DCU Center, on Sunday December 12th, The Worcester Railers held a Mini-Stick Giveaway event, sponsored by Agnelli Law Offices (ALO). The Railers handed out mini hockey sticks to all the youngsters in attendance, which were a big hit with all the kids, including the Agnelli grandkids. They had the additional thrill of doing the “high five” tunnel with the Railers’ players and participating with the opening puck drop at center ice in a match against the Idaho Steelheads.
Thanks again to Stephanie Ramey, Mike Myers, Connor Haynes, Julia Burkhardt, Tim Foley, Paul O’Leary, Carley Bauckham and the rest of the Railers staff for an exciting and memorable afternoon.
- First Annual Hockey Fights Cancer Benefitting Why Me & Sherry’s House
- Railers Fight Cancer Night on November 5th, 2022
- The Worcester Railers and Agnelli Law, Team Up!
- Let’s Go Worcester Railers!
- Worcester Railers Mini-Stick Giveaway Sponsored by Agnelli Law - February 28, 2023
- First Annual Hockey Fights Cancer Benefitting Why Me & Sherry’s House - February 28, 2023
- Agnelli Law Once Again Partnering With The WooSox For 2023 Season - February 16, 2023